Swim 100: Monday 26 – Friday 30 July 2021
Get ready for our second Swim 100 event where you can choose to swim as many lengths as you like (why not try and beat your personal best😊) with the aim of raising a minimum of £100 to help reach our target this year of £3,000.
As a small charity supporting people with learning disabilities across Bath and the Swim 100 event is an important part of our charity’s fundraising campaign and your sponsorship contribution will help us to continue and develop our projects.
All you need to do to take part in this event is:
- Swim anywhere, at any time i.e. somewhere on holiday or in your favoured/local swimming pool
- Or book up to join us at the RUH open air pool on Weds 28thJuly
- Choose to swim as many lengths as you like (why not try and beat your personal best)
- Aim to raise a minimum of £100 to help reach our target of £3,000.
- Set up a Localgiving page, linked to the Life Project, to collect your sponsor money (details will be sent).
- Click here to register your place on our on-line form, an e-mail will then be sent you upon completion.
Please note that if you are not able to swim during the Swim 100 week, please feel free to carry out your sponsored swim during the summer but we ask that all sponsor monies are collected by the end of August.