A lifelong commitment to people with learning disabilities.
Creating communities – transforming society – loving life.
The Life Project (Bath) is a Christian charity and all that we do is rooted in Christian principles and ethos. Our mission within the Bath area is to serve people with learning disabilities and their families by:
- Developing inclusive community through projects, social groups and activities for people with learning disabilities and their families
- Providing a wide variety of day-time activities with opportunities to discover and develop new skills
- Creating an environment that promotes social development and nurtures healthy relationships
- Researching the provision of supported accommodation which meets individual needs and preferences
- Enabling people with learning disabilities to grow in their relationship with God and have a platform to express their uniqueness to the world around them
- Offering the Church and wider community an insight into the significance and power of intentional Christian community
- Providing information, advice and guidance to individuals, groups and organisations.