Pray for the Life Project: Spring 2023
We know many of our supporters like to be able to pray for the Life Project. As we begin a new term focussing in our Day Services on the theme – People in Our World – we encourage prayer on the following points:
- The Past three years have been very difficult for adults with learning disabilities; the pandemic, lots of staff changes, increased cost of living. Pray that individuals will feel supported as they adapt to change.
- For the development of the charity and what we offer. For more resources to employ the staff we need and to be able to offer more activities throughout the week and year.
- For the Lord to bring about the right staff, volunteers, Makers and supporters who will be a blessing within the Life Project community and who will be blessed. Current needs are for new trustees for the charity and an Activity Leader to join our Day Services team.
- For good relationship and communication with local churches, Christians and Social Care.
- That all the glory for what God has provided for the Life Project be given to Him. That we will be able to continue supporting adults with learning disabilities in Bath and the surrounding areas.