As a charity we are thankful for the generosity of many people who have donated to ensure that our groups and activities continue to flourish. Here are various ways you can support Life Project work financially:
- One-off donations: You can easily donate to us via our Localgiving page, please click here.
- Regular giving: Committing to give regularly to the Life Project is a fantastic way of providing on-going financial support to us and will enable us to plan for new and continued activities. It is very quick and easy to set this up via our Localgiving page. Additionally, if you are eligible, it also allows you to sign up for your monthly donations to be gift aided. Click the button below to start.
- 10th Anniversary celebrations – help us celebrate the Life Project’s 10th Anniversary by donating £10 or by setting up a direct debit for £10 a month (see regular giving information above).
- Gift Aid: If you are a tax payer and wish to Gift Aid a donation you are going to send to us, or that you have already sent, please click here to download our Gift aid form. Once you have completed and signed the form you can either e-mail back a scanned copy or send it to 13 Church Street, Weston, Bath, BA1 4BU.
- Fundraise: There are many ways you can fundraise for us e.g. running a half marathon, sponsored swim or bike ride, bake sales, group activities… we’d love to hear your ideas and we will help you in any way we can. You can also click here to download a guide about creating a fundraising page on our Life Project Local Giving page. Please let us know and we will cheer you all the way!
- Businesses and Churches: If you would like to consider raising funds or making a donation to our work, we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail us and we can arrange for one of our team to come and talk with you and your members.
Contact e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org